Okay, so this one is super easy. no baking, no cooking required. You can whip this up in less than 30 minutes and put in in the fridge to set overnight. You have a decadent chocolate pie ready just in time for breakfast.
- 100 grams bitter sweet dark chocolate
- 1 1/4 cups cream cheese, I have tried this with Amul Cheese Spread as well and it tastes equally delicious; just ensure not to use any flavored version
- 1 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tbsp instant coffee powder
- 125 grams of biscuits/cookies; you can use Oreo or any other chocolate biscuits/cookies or simple digestive/Marie biscuits (Add 2 hipping tbsp of cocoa powder if using Marie/digestive biscuits)
- 6 tbsp butter
- A pinch of cinnamon powder
- Pulse the cookies/biscuits in a food processor until finely ground. Alternatively, you can put them in a zip lock bag and crush them with a wooden rolling pin.
- Transfer the crumbs to a bowl and add melted butter and cinnamon powder. Mix until the butter is well combined and the crumbs hold shape. If the mixture is still crumbly add more butter to the mixture, 1 tbsp at a time.
- Transfer the mixture to a pie pan or a spring form cake tin. It should be a dish with removable bottom.
- Press the crumbs mixture onto the bottom of the pan and to sides. Don’t worry if the sides are uneven. It’s still going to taste delicious.
- Place it in the fridge while you work on the filling.
- Chop up the chocolate and place it in a heat proof bowl. Place the bowl over a pan of boiling water and melt the chocolate. Once the chocolate is melted properly and there’s no lump, set it aside and let it cool down a bit.
- Place the cream cheese in a bowl and beat it with a mixer until softened. If using Amul Cheese Spread, just whip it a bit by hand.
- Add the condensed milk and mix it well with the cheese. Add coffee powder and the chocolate to mixture and combine it well. Make sure the mixture is smooth and lump free.
- Pour the batter on the pie crust and spread it evenly.
- Place it in the fridge for at least 8 hours, preferably overnight.
- Use a clean knife for every cut and enjoy your breakfast.